Tuesday, January 01, 2008

tahun baru la =)

oh oh oh. 2007 was a hell of a great year man :D so many sweet memories and bad ones too.
the best ones are:
*i joined band before 2007 but still,2007 was the first year for me
*saya sudah berbaik-baik dengan kawan saya. my 'bff' skrg huahua :D
*i've made friends with marvelous people through band. yes you zkay,eera,joey,nisa and loads more
*even got to know my seniors a little bit better =)
*i adopted my little baby, Tetot :) :) :) :) thanks rye!
*katdog hilang. sobssssss
*britney gained her popularity back after so long.i like her songs
*eva longoria got married :D :D :D shes so pretty
*2t class was better than last year i guess. we won some awards :D
*oh,i won Best Actress for female role =) hehe. believe it or not!
*got into some girl fights. rawr
*did some illegal things haha

in 2008 =) hmm. i dunno yet. but here are some of my goals or just wishes :D
*do a lot better in class
*do good in band and not get distracted by it. so much.
*aiyaaa gonna miss sue faye ;( shes like my sister. sob sob
*gonna practice my guitar laaa
*make perkussi table a better place x)
*force myself to be way more hardworking
*siapkan homework! on time i might add
* be a good ajk for form3s banditos. haha. i might be cruel >:)
*make myself a better person

like zkay said, make peace,not war =)

0 comments: