Tuesday, January 01, 2008

tribute to my loves- for the ladies


this is hana. ive known her since we were seven. shes my twin,my soulmate and my sister from another mother. enough said. theres more to it than youll ever know :) i love her with all my heart



this little devil is rye. i met her last year but we grew way closer this year. shes just absolutely loud and fabulous. she like to critic a lot. haha. me too. she might look like shes ordinary,but shes really not. she plays the sexaphone and the trombone. and she also plays guitar hero lol. haah shes my sarcastic best friend :)

and this is kinah. we go wayyyy back. shes so lovely :) all time cute bestie

paling kiri. ainaa :D oh yeah,since we were in standard 2. she remembered me telling her to keep quiet in a nice way. haha. i was the prefect whose assigned to jaga her class. i love her :)

and this is aiman. :) :) enough said

admaliza. brains and beauty. she plays the clarinet :D



zko magnifico! shes amazing in many perspectives :) talent,humour,personality, and also intelligence. :) shes..magnifico.



oh oh fatia :) shes so gedik :) haha shes the greatest.


eera. the prettiest creature ever :) inside and out. yeah,shes just. awesome :)

also know as Miss J and joyah. hee. this is chong joey. pretty kan? haha. belongs to gegat. woot

nisa. if she doesnt come to band practice,i'll go nuts. haha. i love to joke around with her. and she handles it very seriously :)

this is izzati. people call her yaya but i dont :D shes a good friend too. my classmate. and her curls just makes me go goo goo gaa gaa


my cousin, dayangku lyana :) call her deekay. my grandma says rye looks like her. haha. gorgeous kan?

yeah believe it or not. she made it here. my dear cousin,suefaye :)

these creatures complete me. guys punya post nanti la :D

0 comments: