Friday, December 21, 2007

eera

Name : Hanan Syahmi As'ad Bt. Mas'od
Spell your name without vowels : Hnn Syhm s'd Bt. Ms'd lol
Natural hair color : blackkk

Do you ever lie about your age?
yes. and people seem to fall for it. sometimes.

Initials?
superfly,hanan

Eye color?
Dark Brown?

What’s your height? Are you comfortable with your height?
I dont have a clue. I've grown taller :D

Mood?
bored.

How many pairs of jeans do you own?
5? or was it 6? wtv.

Can you dance?
i love dancing :D

Are you musically talented?
well i guess. duh,name me one person thats not talented in music,especially when theyre in band?

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
They said i look like Megan in Drake and Josh -.- so not true

Did you have braces?
no.

Who did you hug today?
tetot

On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
7. shopping can be kinda boring sometimes.

Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?
jyeah.

Do you own any big sunglasses?
no

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
not long. i'm flexible (:

What are you thinking about?
food.

When was the last time you felt stupid?
just now

Who did you last yell at?
i dont know.

Do you swear/curse?
oh yes (: and kids,dont try this at..uhh..anywhere

Do you ever spit?
yes. in the toilet

Do you ever make your own food?
i make maggi :D

You do your own chores?
if i have some

Flowers or chocs?
flowers will die. might as well stuff your tummy

Lust or love?
uhh..both? xD

M&Ms or Skittles?
both

Staying up late or waking up early?
Staying up late (:

Having 10 acquaintances or 2 best friends?
i have more than these numbers

Nervous habits?
getting stomach aches when theres too much butterflies in my tummy

Can you roll your tongue?
yes yes! *demonstrates*

Can you raise one eyebrow?
hey,i can do both ok

Can u cross your eyes?
can can

Do you make your bed daily?
everytime i wake up

Did you have a new year's resolution this year?
sadly no

Who kissed you at midnight?
barbie (my stuffed cow)

Are you mixed? If so, what is it?
malay and..javanese?

Do you like the rain?
on hot days i love em =)

Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
maybe

What year did/will you graduate from high school?
2010 tahun kemuncak bagi CBN xD

Can you honestly say you love me no matter what?
well,if you didnt do anything wrong

Been on a diet?
i dont know how to diet. shuush (;

Do you like hot chocolate?
yes of course

What's your favorite sport?
gymnastics?

What did you have for dinner last night?
oh loads :D we had a barbeque

Do you have plants in your room?
eh. negative

Whats your favorite Starbucks drink?
i dont do starbucks (: sorry

How many things in your past do you regret?
loads.

Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
yeah ;D

Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
haaa soalan cepung emas (:

Did you forgive them?
kita,sesama Islam...*ceramah*

Have you ever skipped school?
guilty =)

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
oh yeah

Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
hell yeah

Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out you were right?
yes! even bad things ;s


DO YOU:

Believe in God?
well but of course

Had a dream come true?
i dont know about that. i've had visions in my sleep which freakyly did came true. psychic :D

Read the newspaper?
when i'm forced to

Get enough sleep everyday?
had some days of those

Have a best friend?
heh. banyak

Wish on stars?
yeap. even fake ones haha


True of False :

I am a cuddler - TRUE :)
I am a morning person - FALSE :)
I am a perfectionist - FALSE :)))
I am an only child - FALSE x)
I am Catholic - FALSE ;P
I am currently in my pajamas - FALSE xD
I am currently single - TRUE ;S
I am currently suffering from a broken heart - FALSE :D
I am okay at styling other people’s hair - TRUE :DD
I am left handed - FALSEMONDO
I am very shy around the opposite gender AT FIRST - haha TRUE
I bite my nails - undeniably TRUE
I can be paranoid at times - TRUE TRUE TRUE
When I get mad I curse frequently - TRUE :DDDDD
I like someone - uhh TRUE? xp
I enjoy country music - TRUE
I enjoy jazz music - TRUE again
I enjoy smoothies - TRUEEEdy
I enjoy talking on the phone - TRUE kot
I have a pet - OH SO TRUE
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal - FALSE much
I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” person - heh? FALSE
I have been told that I am smart - TRUE
I get higher then C’s in school - well i do get them so TRUE
I have broken a bone - FALSE
I have Caller I.D. on my phone - TRUE kot
I have bathed/showered with someone - with tetot TRUE
I have changed a diaper - FALSE
I have changed a lot over the past year - TRUE hehe
I have done something illegal - TRUE >:)
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair - FALSE.
I have had surgery - FALSE
I have killed another person - FALSE
I have had my hair cut within the last week - FALSE
I have had the cops called on me - FALSE


IN - T H E - L A S T - M O N T H - H A V E - Y O U

Gotten sick?
yes i have

Been hugged?
i dont recall

Felt stupid?
Yes

Talked to an ex?
haha. its this month la

Missed someone?
OH YE BETUL

Failed a test?
nope

Danced?
jyeaaaahh

Gotten your hair cut?
nope

Lied?
i dont know


H A V E - Y O U - E V E R'S

Said "I Love you"?
yes (:

Given money to a homeless person?
ohh pernah :D

Waited all night for a phone call?
yeap.

Have u sat and just gazed at the stars?:
think so

Seen someone die?
right before my eyes? hell no

Been on an airplane?
duh

Missed someone so much it hurt?
sob sob..yes ;s

Ever have a near death experience?
Alhamdulillah tak ada (:

Been in a car-related incident?
yes yes

Sung in the shower?
geheh geheh [:

Laughed so hard you cried?
yeaahhh


TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE:

What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
looks? xD

Who was your Valentine?
Zk was the first one this year (:

Do you prefer "sensitive boys" or "tough guys"?
a combination

Have you ever been in a serious relationship?
ye. pernah

Do you ever wonder what your ex is up to?
HA HA HA go ask his gf la

Do you like anyone?
i'm not positively sure. i think so

Do they know it?
uhh...

What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
A Walk To Remember laaa. saw it when i was like say, standard 3? oh and The Prince and Me 1

Had a Long Distance Relationship?
no no

Do you believe the statement, "once a cheater always a cheater"?
uhuh

Do you believe in the saying "once a player, always a player"?
well in this case,they can change.

Are you a player?
uhh no o.o

Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
cuba la korang

Do you believe in love at first sight?
ngeheehe *tingles*

At what age did you start noticing the opposite gender?
haha. was very young

Have you ever wanted someone but you knew you couldn't have him?
oh yes..jared leto *drool* and more

Do you know someone who likes you?
i dont know. you tell me

Have you ever fallen for your opposite sex best friend?
yes. i have. bestfriends,couple,bestfriends again (:

Are you afraid of commitment?
what is this a wedding vow or something?

Have you had more than 5 different serious relationships in your life?
noooo

Have you ever had your heart broken?
eheh.

Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
well thats an idea :D

Met someone special?
waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
yes=]

What would you do if you received a long love letter?
keep it dearly

Group dates or single dates?
go on groups then split la (: smart kan?

Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
that happens. you lah rye!

On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
10 haha

In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
did not

Would you date a guy shorter than you?
idk. depends i guess

Do you like to hold hands?
geheh geheh. been there done that

What is the youngest you would date?
one year younger is young enough

What is the oldest you would date?
uhh. let time decide

Do you like making eye contact?
oh yes i dooo

Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
no. for what?

Do you fall in love easily?
heh no


This is based on your best friends from school…

Do you have a best friend?
do i?! :D

Do you think you have the bestest friend ever?Y
because,they just are (:

Who was the last person you hugged?
i dont know

Who’s the loudest?
semua bising

Who’s the quietest?
eera is very the quiet (:

Who makes you smile?
i smile for no reason. what makes you think they dont?

Who have you known the longest?
hana. since we were 7 :))))

Who is the funniest?
ahah thats very hard to say

Who is the sweetest?
gahah. megat? ;p

Who is the most responsible?
aina'a for sure

Who can you talk to about anything and everything?
all (:

Who is always there for you?
hana banana fontana montana

Who’s the tallest?
rye kot. or was it ainaa?

Now, tag 5 of them angels or boys.

Rye,Sze Kay,Nasha,Gegat,Ajiq

sekian terima kasih (:

0 comments: