Saturday, December 22, 2007

hes the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.

the real McDonalds iklan :D


cool kan? so gempak using treadmills weyh xD and the coreography was amazing. to me lah. haha.

i dont know why i'm blogging so much tonight. still have the energy even though its almost 3 am in the morning.

oh,just watched KAMI on tv just now. i know,again and again. but its really nice. local bands are getting really popular nowadays. i recomend :

  1. Meet Uncle Hussein
  2. Hujan
  3. The Times
  4. Le Coupe
thats all i can think of. i'm not sure of number 3 and 4 though.haha. oh,and you should also check out Harry and The Potters :D they are really good also haha. go listen to Tila Tequila if you have the will to (x she is so... uhh.


He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..

0 comments: