Monday, December 17, 2007

huarg!! ;s

oh shittttt.

you know what, my baby is left at that dato' keramat punya dewan all alone with that tuba!!

oh,i'm sorry. my bass i mean. and the worst part is,i dont know how and when am i suppose to get it! and its almost new year! alaaaaaa how ni?
geih. so frustrated right now.

________________________________________________________________________________________

home is soooooooo boring. i barely have nothing to do.

except watching tv all day,online for a bit (coz theres no one there),eat and ...... watch tv all day la. oh, and read my new book (pick up a little black dress,its a girl thing ;D ).

besides that,i could also practice my guitar and drumsticks, not to mention learning my new score, and also finishing my holiday homework (which i will never do until school is going to open xD haha).

____________________________________________________________________________________

oh yeah about yesterday.

i went to The Summit, Subang Jaya early in the morning. dah la kepenatan balik lambat after klwmbc. haih. went to see The Golden Compass with my whole family. (my dad yang nak tengok lol). turns out it was like a kanak-kanak punya story! i thought about what laa this movie. i have a daemon of my own you know. my tetot xD
well,its quite good so i recommend that moobie. i want to watch Enchanted again haha xD
"I've been dreaming of a true loves kiss" hahahahahaa
i also wanted to watch Mr. Magorium's Magic Emporium (betul yeh?). sounds so childish :D which is really my type :D

then balik from there. freaggin tired weyh. that night,i onlined till like say..2 in the morning? xD
but went to bed like 3 something because he called. haha. rindu sama dia (: your my angle too

_____________________________________________________________________________________

gah. life is so boring.
k bye. off to drool about the Bodindecha conductor yang sepak-sepak orang tu.

hanan syahmi as'ad bt. mas'od (:

0 comments: