As you all know, I'm currently waiting for my SPM results to come out which happens to be on the 23rd of March 2011.
What us SPM candidates batch of 2010 do during our long, long break;
- Be fat, happy and lazy
- Sleep in all day and wake up late
- Work (No more money for school 'cause we're not in school anymore. Sigh.)
- Go out everyday. Party every night. (Not really...)
- Insult the kids who are still in school and laugh your mind out 'cause you don't have to wear school uniforms anymore
- Complain to fellow friends that you actually miss school.
- And of course, think and plan about the near future.
The indecisive feeling of not knowing what the future holds is eating me alive @_@
What am I going to do?
What am I going to be?
Will I make it?
Would I fail?
Is this the right decision?
I question myself everyday. These harsh questions are like my current crush. I think about them before I go to bed. And wake up with them; the first thing on my mind. (This makes me sound so lifeless and paranoid. Sad.)
I won't be telling you where I might end up. But I've got an eye on the States! Wuhoooo :D
There is a big possibility that I'm going to go into ADP, which stands for American Degree Programme (for those who don't know). Yes, yes! The first thing I can imagine when I think about the States is New York. Sigh, wouldn't that be awesome if my imagination meets reality. Haha then it would be Inception. Lol.
Now my dear readers, the question that I've been asking not only myself, but all of my friends. WHICH MAJOR?
Journalism... OR Broadcasting?
I'm still contemplating between the two of them. It is by far the most toughest decision I had to make for the future of my education.
If it all doesn't work out, I shall pursue my secret dream/want of becoming a fire fighter.