Saturday, August 16, 2008

Rasta Busta! 1985198519

BOOM BA DA BENG. Hanan Superfly reporting for duty :D

i'm now currently at TTDI's Rasta. its kinda chilly :s

my runny yet still functional receptors in my nose :8 detects various kinds of aromas here.

theres this dude smoking strawberry scented cigarettes, my dad and his cigarros smoking cigar la and clouds of shishas pollutes the scenery. HAHA tak la sampai begitu. cerah je :B

yeah. i know i might get bored. thats why i bought baby here :) woot

so im here. alone. unaccompanied by anyone. my dad is sitting with his mates over there. i see families, friends and couples having fun AND someone to talk to or just mingle with mates.

my bloggy is where i crap when i have nothing to do. hehe

____________________________________________________________________

The Killer Debutante

still wondering why i renamed my blog this?

well, go and look up whats the definition of debutante first :p

if you watch the movie, Shes the Man, im sure you are all acknowledge by the meaning of debutante.

well theres a story behind this weird ( maybe.. ) title.

a stunning debutante. the popular one. shes always on top. the best of the best.
but at the same time, she keeps an eye on other debutantes too. where people see plain, she sees competition. so she also, you know. kills.

embrace it!

:D

haha so theres my twisted story.

yeah. im sick.

i know :)



i wanna go enjoy my golden peach tea now. hehe bai

0 comments: