first official post of the year 2009. it's going to be life changing.
what happened in the previous year;
- Heath Ledger delivered his best performance as the joker. and passed away. R.I.P (4th April 1979-22 January 2008)
- got a brilliant new friend. world, meet Iylia :)
- Obama made it as the first black president. and he banned gay marriages.
- Britney's comeback leaves people wanting more
- my cat Camy gave birth to another litter
- 8/08/2008 tied billions of lovers in holy matrimony
- i think 20/08/2008 is a nicer date
- TWILIGHT ZOMGWTFLOLBBQ
- PMR. sigh
hardships, friendships, relationships, all that ships. 2009 has a lot more to offer.
a more isolated-stressful-challenging-freaky year. shining bright ahead. wuh, cant wait. dont you hear the enthusiasm in my tone?.....not...
it's not going to be the same. Rye is no longer around. my friends are all going to be in different classes. i'm still stuck in the same school. wait, thats normal. heh
WHAT CLASS AM I GOING TO BE IN? specifically WHO WITH??
honestly, i still dont know what stream to pick. its all just too.... confusing.
my results are qualified for all of them. i just have to choose. gahh stupid stuffs nagging on me
BIRTHDAY. i am going to dread this day. loathe it. despise it. absolutely hate it.
16 sounds so wrong. no its not "sweet". its o-l-d.
15 sounds just perfect to me. it doesnt sound old. its still young and fun but just a bit matured.
too bad the years dont add the maturity.
and it was all yellow....