Thursday, November 06, 2008

sigh

hey. its me again. yes, i'm still having my period and still suffering from unconditional mood swings. haih. imagine that youre incredibly happy one moment and freakingly down the next. its like a monster is eating from inside and your dignity is somehow raped from you. O.O . i have a fear of sexual abuse. ahh help.


its stupid when youre mad at someone. then when they act all cute and such you smile. D:
sucks big time la. bodoh siod =____=


heh. this is me. being mad at myself again. well. tomorrow is going to be the last day of school. i'm gonna be present to entertain some lifeless people. har di har har


well something did cheered me up today. went out with sut and megat. watched Quantum of Solace. yeah. the first show plak tu. gila punya budak. it was nice. wootooot.
and and and i bought two new awesome t-shirts :D
haha superheroes plak tu. rockin shirts wiee :)


at least something cheered me up. heh. sut's sister is generous enough to buy us late lunch. beef shawarma tastes so good hingga menjilat jari. he he.


ok la. bai

0 comments: