Friday, December 19, 2008

horton hears a who

i think you all have realized that my posts' titles hardly has nothing related to the post itself. well, yeah. HAHA why am i telling you this

MOVING ON,

i've decided to update my blog today since Hana is nagging on me. dia dah boleh online fuiyoo :p
ngahah

hana hale. says:
what are you up too?

I say:

chattin

I say:

mcm nk blog but i takut i might bore readers

I say:

lololz

hana hale. says:

update la woman !

hana hale. says:

and be my follower

hana hale. says:

hahahaha

I say:

i dah update byk kali dah

hana hale. says:

and i dah habis baca xD

I say:

ouh

I say:

tapi kalau i update

I say:

i akn cite psl tribal stuff in cameron o.o

hana hale. says:

xD

hana hale. says:

just do it man

hana hale. says:

and be me folower


cis. what if i dont update my blog? go ahead and saman me. lalala...

YES and i am gonna talk about that tribe in Cameron. i was watching channel 707 on astro :D
theres this one Chief of this village who married 50 women. thats like, the village itself.
and yes you must be wondering, his children eyh?

112. magic number hoorah xD

i wonder how he lives his life. wealthy in a way. he's the chief wealthy la kan? haha. but the marriage part. 50 wives in holy matrimony. every marriage has its' ups and downs right? in this one, theres of course 50 ups and only god knows how much downs.
i kinda get the feeling that he's muslim cause MAYBE LA he was wearing a ketayap. hrmm.. i shall ponder on this issue for days.

and theres this one other thing.....


SUN EXCLUSIVE: MICHAEL JACKSON has become a Muslim - and changed his name to Mikaeel.

The skint superstar, 50, donned Islamic garb to pledge allegiance to the Koran in a ceremony at a pal's mansion in Los Angeles, The Sun can reveal.

Jacko sat on the floor wearing a tiny hat after an Imam was summoned to officiate - days before the singer is due to appear at London's High Court where he is being sued by an Arab sheik.

A source told last night how Jacko, brought up as a Jehovah's Witness, decided to convert as he used a studio at the home of his chum to record a new album.

The star - whose hits include The Way You Make Me Feel - was spotted looking "a bit down" by a producer and a songwriter who had both embraced Islam.


zomglolwtfbbq :o


i cant imagine how is that even possible? seriously unbelievable weyh. i'm sure Allah amazes us all.

0 comments: