Thursday, December 18, 2008

young folks

hola fellow readers. how was your day today? :) well, lemme tell you mine. hihi

tralalaaa~~~~

my day kicked off with dreadful band practice. Mr. Koh showed up again today. damn. another unexpected visit. and then, after practice, the other Hanan and Zkay and me went to CM to eat. hehe i kempunan tomyam tiba-tiba.

*FAST FORWARD*

tooooooooooot siaran tertunda


UMM i guess thats it. i'm happy because i get to eat waffles today. DUA KALI PULAK TU. hehehe. just look at my tummy smiling! :D
i have this thing for waffles now. chocolate + butter = yummy wffale filling
then kakak bought bubble tea. it was honeydew flavoured zomg :o
the bubbles are made from tapioca. its not that tasty but its chewy and i cant seem to stop eating those little balls HAHA


so so so...
i guess tomorrow is gonna be same. again. sigh.
at least i get to get out of the house. i'm imprisoned by my own home. wow.
my neighbourhood ni tetibe mcm gossip girl. everyone talks about everyone.
even in this house. yeeesh. its stressful ya know. so thats why i'm always absentminded and ph7 (learned that from Rye :D) all the time. and practices has its advantages. i get to get a piece of my mind once in a while.







dear Ryessa,

i know that maybe you wouldnt read this. cause i know my blog is none of your concern. ha ha.
i just wanted to say, before you leave, try and untangle your problems with whatever.
i want you to know that i'm here for you and youre not alone.
if you want a friend, i'm here.
if you need a shoulder to cry on, go ahead, ruin my shirt.
if you want a place to stay, a roofed sanctuary, my crib is your second home.
and if your tummy grumbles, feel free to open up my fridge.
i just want you to be safe and happy babe.
all i want is the best for you. i feel protective of you.
you can punch me for saying this because i know youre more of the rhino and i'm more of the...fish...
anyways,
whatever that your going to do, dont forget to involve me because you are my business missy.
let me know of your well being okay

loadsa love,
Hanan Mas'od

0 comments: